Monday, June 10, 2013

I earned this Seal of approval

                                                                                     I am a Professional Reader!!!!!!
 Finally after over 40 years of working and volunteering in public libraries and it took Netgalleys to give me the recognition I have deserved!
Actually I am proud to read and review books for publishers through NetGalley but I have been professionally reading and reviewing books since 1996 when I joined the review team at School Library Journal and more recently at Library Journal. While it all is professional the pay is free access to books. Nothing could be better than that to an avid reader like myself. So thank you to NetGalley for making an official reader of me. Bring on the books...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment